Re: quota

To: Dmitry Melekhov <dm@xxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: quota
From: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:59:43 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 13:31 19-9-2001 -0400, Dmitry Melekhov wrote:
Hello!

I can't understand where xfs quota is stored.
After remounting partition all quotas disappeared.

What does mount tell? and have you mounted it with the right qouta flags?
Had you modified /etc/fstab so it gets remounted the right way after reboot?

You give very little information so I can not really give you some real answers yet.

Cheers

--
Seth
I use the last kind.