Interviews with developers of JFS, ReiserFS and XFS

Subject: Interviews with developers of JFS, ReiserFS and XFS
From: Federico Sevilla III <jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:00:25 +0800 (PHT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi fellow XFS users,

I just thought I'd point to an article in OSNews with interviews done with
Steve Best of IBM (JFS), Hans Reiser of Namesys (ReiserFS), and our very
own Nathan Scott for XFS.

<http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=69>

I'm pretty happy with all three interviews, but am most pleased by the
fact that instead of bashing each other like what we see with some other
evil empires out there, these three "competitors" are helping each other
out, sharing knowledge, and inevitably leading to infinitely more robust
filesystems with Linux 2.4 now, and 2.6 in the near future, and beyond.

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.