Re: xfs version

To: avijit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: xfs version
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:31:46 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Avi -

The latest "official" version of XFS is 1.0.1, and it's available for
either "vanilla" 2.4.5 kernels, or Red Hat's version of 2.4.3, released
as an update for Red Hat Linux 7.1.  The XFS code is the same in both
kernels.

How are the patches inaccessible?  What's happening with oss.sgi.com?
The download pages on oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/download should list some
mirrors for you.

-Eric

sandeen@xxxxxxx   SGI, Inc.