Re: email problems

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: email problems
From: "Orn E. Hansen" <oe.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:14:23 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
föstudagur 17. ágúst 2001 14:18, Steve Lord skrifaði:
> Something odd is happening with email right now, I can send email and it
> appears to go places, but nothing is getting delivered to me. I see a
> message from Andi Kleen to me in the mail archives, but it has not made
> my mailbox yet. The abbreviated take message I sent out was because the
> original with the filenames in it appears to hit some sort of spam
> filter - must have been something in the filenames.

  I had an add, just a few days, or week ago ... I'm sorry I didn't bother to
keep it but the sender appeared as 'oss.sgi.com'.  I usually don't bother
with such mail and just hit 'trash' ... but when you mention this, a second
thought just runs through my head.

Orn