Re: corrupt inode

Subject: Re: corrupt inode
From: Federico Sevilla III <jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:24:58 +0800 (PHT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 6 Aug 2001 at 09:11, Seth Mos wrote:
> Some people are stille seeing odd behaviour every now and then with
> those cards. Because I don't have such a card I can't comment on it
> further.

I am getting in touch with 3ware. Hopefully they can help me get a
replacement 7410 for this 6400 at a lower cost or even free of charge.
Unless of course they can fix the 6400.

> I am assuming you are running the card in hardware raid5 mode?

Yes, indeed. And sometimes I wish I just went RAID 10 with all this
brouhaha. Unfortunately it's too late. I have all my data on this array.
And it's our company's (we're just an SME in a third world country
[Philippines]) everything server (data, database, web, e-mail). :( :( :(

I will run "xfs_repair -n" on all my XFS partitions. Hopefully this will
give my filesystems a clean bill of health. I'm also getting in touch with
IBM Philippines to get that downed drive repaired. Grumble grumble ...

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.