Re: Lockup since 2.4.4 when switching from X to console

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Lockup since 2.4.4 when switching from X to console
From: thomas graichen <list-linux.sgi.xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:08:31 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Juri Haberland <juri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> thomas graichen wrote:
>> maybe its kdb somehow itself - as far as i can see the only
>> component which differs from the plain kernel and the xfs one
>> which has a little bit to do with the console ... maybe trying
>> to disable it or on the other side: add the kdb patch to the
>> plain kernel and see if the problem apears there too ...

> Ah, a good point, Thomas.
> But I'm not sure about what patch to use: is the patch from the kdb
> project the same code that is included in the xfs patches?

i assume yes - because keith (who is doing a lot on kdb) is also
active in xfs land - so i assume they are identical ... keith?

thomas graichen <tgr@xxxxxxxxxxx> ... perfection is reached, not
when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no
longer anything to take away. --- antoine de saint-exupery