Re: Backup ACLs

To: "Juer Lee" <Juer.Lee@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Backup ACLs
From: "Nathan Scott" <nathans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:43:55 +1000
Cc: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
hi,

On Jul 26, 10:28am, Juer Lee wrote:
> Subject: RE: Backup ACLs
>
> Nathan,
>
> Oh, yes, I can not find the references in
> /usr/include/xfs/platform_defs.h. But I am sure that I appplied
> xfs-progs-devel-1.1.3.0-ppc, it seemed that in this version O_DIRECT is
> still not defined.

Oh, just noticed this - sorry, thought you wrote "1.3.1".
You will need a more recent version of xfsprogs-devel -
if you are using the CVS tree, the xfsprogs/doc/INSTALL
document will help you get there.

Having a more recent xfsprogs-devel will also fix this
next problem...

> /export/xfsdump-1.0.11/dump/util.c:137: undefined reference to
> `IRIX_MKDEV'

Hope this helps.

cheers.

--