Re: libtoolizing

To: Alan Eldridge <alane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: libtoolizing
From: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:51:16 +1000
Cc: SGI XFS Dev List <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 04:57:47AM -0400, Alan Eldridge wrote:
> Who did the libtool work?
>
> Raise your hand please.

Dean did the first iteration, then I made some changes, then
he made some chages, then I made some changes, then ... we're
almost done with the fine-tuning now I think.

> Ah, yes, you in the back. Could you tell me what docs (hahahaha) you used to
> help you in this endeavor? I have a package I'm helping out the developers
> with (esoap) that needs automake-, autoconf-, and libtool-izing and I could
> use any and all suggestions.

The GNU documentation is quite good - I added a pointer to the
documentation for each of the tools in our userspace toolchain
to cmd/*/doc/PORTING.

cheers.

--
Nathan