Re: Quota reporting for NFS mounts

To: Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Quota reporting for NFS mounts
From: Adrian Hill <syrekron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:28:10 -0500
Cc: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tad Dolphay <tbd@xxxxxxx>, Fermin Molina <fermin@xxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello All,

I have gotten quota reporting working, using the -pre7 utils.  It seems that
the problem
was in hosts.allow / hosts.deny.  We discovered that you need to specify which
hosts
(much like portmap) have are allowed to contact rpc.rquotad.  After that
adjustment, it
seems to work like a charm!

Thanks for all the advice,

-Adrian