TAKE - xfsprogs-1.3.1

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TAKE - xfsprogs-1.3.1
From: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:44:32 +1000 (EST)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tidying up after the introduction of libtool.  It is now a requirement
that libtool be installed in order to build xfsprogs.  xfsdump and co
will be converted later, but that should be trivial.

cheers.

Workarea:  snort.melbourne.sgi.com:/diskb/build4/nathans/linux-xfs

The following file(s) were checked into:
  bonnie.engr.sgi.com:/isms/slinx/2.4.x-xfs

Modid:  2.4.x-xfs:slinx:98913a
cmd/xfsprogs/doc/PORTING - 1.2
        - add a pointer to libtool documentation.

Workarea:  snort.melbourne.sgi.com:/diskb/build4/nathans/linux-xfs

The following file(s) were checked into:
  bonnie.engr.sgi.com:/isms/slinx/2.4.x-xfs

Modid:  2.4.x-xfs:slinx:98915a
linux/Documentation/filesystems/xfs.txt - 1.7
        - remove the kio option for now as the current kernel doesn't
          support it.