Re: [Re: 2.4.6 patch available]

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Re: 2.4.6 patch available]
From: Nathaniel Graham <npgraham@xxxxxxx>
Date: 5 Jul 2001 11:02:47 EDT
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Radovan Garabik wrote:
> >
> > > There is a 2.4.6 patch available in the patches/ directory of the ftp
> > > site, get the one dated July 5, linux-2.4.6-xfs-07052001.patch.bz2

Someone mentioned xfs patches and how cleanly they tend to apply
recently (during the jfs discussion, I believe)...the 2.4.6 patch went on
perfectly for me (onto a vanilla 2.4.6 source, with the v4l2 patch applied
afterwards).  Builds perfectly with gcc-3.0, and so far is running fine.
Awesome job guys!

> Europeans use %d%m%Y while in america they use %m%d%Y.
> It confuses me everytime I see it.
> Cheers
> Seth

Everybody uses their own special date thing...the Marine Corps and
the Navy (US) have two different date formats, and naval medical
personnel are always saying "and don't give that jacked-up Marine
date either".  Someone will be confused no matter what you do.

Nathaniel Graham