This should output some librmt warnings when we have trouble
talking to a host for remote dumping/restoring.
Previously, these would only be seen by setting an environment
variable - which is not always so useful.
Date: Thu Jul 5 01:42:14 PDT 2001
The following file(s) were checked into:
cmd/xfsdump/librmt/rmtmsg.c - 1.1
- Provide msg functions instead of macros.
cmd/xfsdump/dump/inomap.c - 1.3
- Print out the inode#s that were in violation.
This has been done in answer to a reported assertion failure.
cmd/xfsdump/common/main.c - 1.4
- Turn on librmt warning messages.
cmd/xfsdump/librmt/rmtopen.c - 1.4
- Update to use new msg functions.
cmd/xfsdump/librmt/rmtlib.h - 1.2
- Update for new method of reporting msgs.
cmd/xfsdump/librmt/Makefile - 1.3
- Add rmtmsg.c .
cmd/xfsdump/librmt/rmtioctl.c - 1.3
- Change to use _rmt_msg() for msgs.
No longer fallback to deciding on host type based on mtget size.
This was essential prior to using uname.
cmd/xfsdump/VERSION - 1.10
- Bump version for librmt changes.
cmd/xfsdump/doc/CHANGES - 1.11
- For revision 10, we have librmt msg changes.
cmd/xfsdump/doc/README.xfsdump - 1.3
- Update for RMT_TAPE_USER used in QA.