[OT] XFS and FreeBSD?

Subject: [OT] XFS and FreeBSD?
From: Federico Sevilla III <jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:21:15 +0800 (PHT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everyone,

I hope this does not cause any major trouble. I am wondering if there is
any effort to get XFS working on FreeBSD complete with EAs and ACLs. I do
not know what the state of the filesystem support of FreeBSD is, but the
last I've read looks like it's still UFS with soft updates. I also
personally wonder why SGI decided to port XFS to Linux and not to the
BSDs. I have never used any BSD (I use Linux actually) but this just makes
me curious. I've heard the BSDs are also very good, but maybe someone can
enlighten me off-list about this.

Thanks in advance everyone!

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.