AW: xfs on Linux on S/390

To: "'Steve Lord'" <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: AW: xfs on Linux on S/390
From: Catalano Michele <Michele.Catalano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 00:40:29 +0200
Cc: "'linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

the S/390 is a 31 bit architecture but at the end of this year i have a new one
that is a 64 bit architecture and is named zSeries/900.
The filesystem block size are 4k but i don't now who i can fond the system page
size.
I must also install the 2.4.3 kernel on my system and than i can make a test
compilation and send you the report back.
I am a new linux user, so can you please say me how i see the system page size?
To prepare the system i need about 1 month.

Michele