Re: New Redhat 7.1 kernel patch

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New Redhat 7.1 kernel patch
From: Juha Saarinen <juha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:52:33 +1200 (NZST)
Cc: "linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Eric Sandeen wrote:

> The Red Hat Linux-specific stuff doesn't really have a place in CVS,
> since we only have the vanilla tree there... I'll probably make a
> directory to dump RH-specific patches into, though, for posterity.

I'm not sure about this... tracking "pukka" kernels for the CVS, and
patching RH's for the RPM version.

Since Linux XFS is based on RH's distro, wouldn't it make more sense to
work with just RH's kernels? I guess it's possible to manually add the
RH patches though.

--
Regards,

Juha

PGP fingerprint:
B7E1 CC52 5FCA 9756 B502  10C8 4CD8 B066 12F3 9544