Re: gcc-2.95.3 lockups

To: Luc Lalonde <llalonde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: gcc-2.95.3 lockups
From: Adam Cioccarelli <alciocca@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 18:23:23 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: "linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Luc,

I don't know about Amanda but I have been running kernels built with
2.95.3 since it came out and I have never had any problems even when using
devfs or lvm, but the only backups I have done have been with Legato or
xfsdump...

Adam Cioccarelli (B.E Mechanical)                Adam.Cioccarelli@xxxxxxxxxx
Database Administrator                           Phone: +43 1 536 89 7725
                                                 Fax:   +43 1 536 89 7719
ecetra Central European e-Finance AG             Mobile:+43 664 181 4195