Re: cvs working again

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: cvs working again
From: Walt H <waltabbyh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 18:16:12 -0700
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm getting a strange error when attempting a checkout at CVS now:

cvs -z3 co linux-2.4-xfs
cvs [server aborted]: can't chdir(/home/cattelan): No such file or directory

Maybe I'm spaced out (it's happened before), but I can't seem to co anything at the moment. I wanted to try 2.4.6-pre1 to see if it corrected the high memory usage that showed up with 2.4.5 - don't think it's XFS related though, cause /proc/slab shows no unusual usage with inodes etc... Just improper freeing by the VM it would appear. Too much swap usage for this system. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Steve Lord wrote:

We are still using a backup machine for oss, but cvs is functioning again now.