Re: cvs working again

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: cvs working again
From: Walt H <waltabbyh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 18:16:12 -0700
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I'm getting a strange error when attempting a checkout at CVS now:

cvs -z3 co linux-2.4-xfs
cvs [server aborted]: can't chdir(/home/cattelan): No such file or directory

Maybe I'm spaced out (it's happened before), but I can't seem to co anything at the moment. I wanted to try 2.4.6-pre1 to see if it corrected the high memory usage that showed up with 2.4.5 - don't think it's XFS related though, cause /proc/slab shows no unusual usage with inodes etc... Just improper freeing by the VM it would appear. Too much swap usage for this system. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

-Walt

Steve Lord wrote:

We are still using a backup machine for oss, but cvs is functioning again now.

Steve