Re: cmd compiles

Subject: Re: cmd compiles
From: "D. Stimits" <stimits@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:30:15 -0600
Cc: "linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, this and Adam's info reveal much, there was nothing missing or wrong
at all. Based on Adam's info, I just didn't run the full make install to
include devel. But it turns out that I had missed Makepkg rpm's
completely, and this was the easiest way to install. All is right, I
simply did broke the golden rule and did not read the INSTALL close
enough to find the correct way.

D. Stimits, stimits@xxxxxxxxxx