cmd compiles

To: "linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: cmd compiles
From: "D. Stimits" <stimits@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 11:40:34 -0600
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I'm trying to compile some of the cvs cmd items, and can't seem to find
all the headers. I'm using RH 7.1, and wondering if the xfsprogs-devel
is not part of cvs? Or perhaps I'm just installing out of order (I have
the 2.4.6-pre1-xfs kernel up and running, the current xfs kernel is what
/usr/src/linux/ has in it). Suggestions on where to get devel headers or
what to move where when using the cvs tree?

FATAL ERROR: could not find a valid XFS library header.
Install either the xfsprogs-devel (rpm) or the xfslibs-dev (deb)
package.
make: *** [configure] Error 1

D. Stimits, stimits@xxxxxxxxxx