New files on xfs ftp site

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New files on xfs ftp site
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:12:51 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I just pushed out some patches to the xfs ftp site on oss.sgi.com, I could
not reach linux-xfs.sgi.com, so that site is not updated.

In the cmd_tars directory are tar files of the latest source of the various
command packages, these can be used to build rpms and debian packages.

In the patches directory there are two new patches:

linux-2.4.5-xfs-05312001.patch.bz2
linux-2.4.5-xfs-05312001.patch.gz

This just patch a vanilla 2.5.4 kernel with the xfs code base, they do
not contain cvs files, or the command source. The existing cvs seed
patch can still be used to setup an initial cvs tree.

Steve