LVM Utilities?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVM Utilities?
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 May 2001 12:43:01 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I wanted to experiment with XFS and LVM so I installed the full set of RPMS
on an already running Red Hat 7.1. system.  Everything works fine, but I
can't seem to find the LVM utilities anywhere.

Can I just install any recent RPM of the utilities from sistina.com or do I
need one matched to the version included in the kernel?  (I'm somewhat
confused by the whole IOP compatibility thing right now.)  Anyone have a
source for RPMS known to work?

Thanks,

 - J<