Samba ACLs - Latest Samba & XFS CVS

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Samba ACLs - Latest Samba & XFS CVS
From: Sean Elble <s_elble@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 07:47:16 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello (again!),

I downloaded the latest Samba and XFS CVS versions
yesterday, and tried to compile ACL support, yet
again. I'm still getting the same message, that
doesn't specify if XFS ACL suppor is being enabled! I
really need some help . . . I've put the acl.h file in
/usr/include/linux/acl.h, and I have
/usr/lib/libacl.a, but it _still_ isn't working. John,
I thank you for all of your help, but, I really don't
know why this isn't working. Is there any way I can
force Samba to put XFS ACL support in? I'm desperate
at this point. One more thing; I'm using Windows 2000
RC2 (Beta); now, I doubt this means anything, since it
isn't explicitly stating the support was enabled, but,
just letting you know . . . Thanks again for all of
your valuable help.

Sean

=====