Re: can't compile xfsprogs-1.2.0.src.tar.gz

To: kimjihoe <kimjihoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: can't compile xfsprogs-1.2.0.src.tar.gz
From: "Nathan Scott" <nathans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 10:43:27 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
hi,

On May 6,  1:30pm, Russell Cattelan wrote:
> Subject: Re: can't compile xfsprogs-1.2.0.src.tar.gz
> kimjihoe wrote:
>
> This is part of the current "situation" with LVM.

no, this is actually our own (my) fault - we're missing
some include/Makefile entries for these files - I just
wasn't aware that new ones had been added since last time
I checked this.  I'll put a fix into the dev tree shortly.

> > OK, it's in cvs tree.
> >
> > but, why isn't it in tarball, and source rpm?

cmd/xfsprogs/include/Makefile is missing references to
these files.  The Makefiles drive the contents of the
source tar/rpm files.

thanks for the problem report.

cheers.

--