RE: Errr... what's all this about then?

To: Juha Saarinen <juha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Errr... what's all this about then?
From: Bruce Tenison <btenison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 07:48:46 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: <utz@xxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Strange...  Wish I could say the same here.  I've also tried a couple of
different Chipsets.  The main location that the drive will be housed is
using a Promise ATA66 PCI card controller, and I'm currently using it on a
VIA vt82c596b (rev 23) chipset, both showing the same style corruption
problems.  Something's amiss!

Bruce

--
Bruce Tenison