Re: Errr... what's all this about then?

To: <utz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Errr... what's all this about then?
From: Bruce Tenison <btenison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:40:08 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I've had similar problems here.  I have a Fujitsu 18Gig IDE drive that has
two partitions on it (both XFS, one mounted ro and the other is my root
partition)  Anyway, I just updated to the latest cvs copy of 2.4.4-xfs,
recompiled.  I booted the machine with the XFS root (clean, as reported
from xfs_check prior to booting with it being the root), after it
completed booting, immediately shutdown, and rebooted with another HD as
root, and ran xfs_check and xfs_repair on the, now corrupted XFS root.
The outputs of check and repair utils is included below, so you can see
what's happening.  Very similar problems, mostly in the pid files here
too!

Anything I can to to help diagnose the problem on my end here?
Bruce

--
Bruce Tenison
btenison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx