Re: strange fsr messages...

To: Ingo Paschke <ipaschke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: strange fsr messages...
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:44:38 -0500
Cc: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi!
>
> I just tried the newest kernel and xfsdump from the CVS-tree: It seems to wor
> just fine now. Now I can run fsr without any kernel or fsr-error-messages.
>
> If you'd like to investigate the 1.0-problem, I'll be glad to help anyway...
>
> Thanks again,
> Ingo.

If you want, try the fs/xfs/linux/xfs_ioctl.c file from the cvs tree in
the 1.0 tree. You will need to delete the XFS_IOC_FREEZE and XFS_IOC_THAW
cases from the case statement in xfs_ioctl, but you can keep the rest of
the code.

If I am correct, this will fix the problem in 1.0, but there again, I only
spent 2 minutes thinking about this, so maybe not.

Steve