Memory and quota issues.

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Memory and quota issues.
From: Dana Soward <dragon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:47:17 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Is anyone else having memory problems  with the CVS kernel?  Ive got a
server here with 384MB, and its using 325 of it right now.  It should be
using about 30, tops.  It *might* be something to do with debian woody,
but i wanna make sure no one else is having XFS issues.  Also, i cant seem
to get quota working.  I'm using devfs, but i dont think thats the issue,
when i switched to XFS kernels i started getting this error from quota:

fudd:/home# /etc/init.d/quota start
Checking quotas...done.
Turning on quotas.
quotaon: using /home/quota.group on
/dev/ide/host2/bus0/target0/lun0/part9: Invalid argument
quotaon: using /home/quota.user on
/dev/ide/host2/bus0/target0/lun0/part9: Invalid argument

Any ideas? I dont know if its XFS, but id like to atleast rule it out.

Thanks.

Dana