Re: Concerning RH 7.1, chkconfig and services

To: Linux XFS List <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Concerning RH 7.1, chkconfig and services
From: Caleb "J." Land <bokonon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 May 2001 20:50:50 -0400
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Whoops, forgot to send it to the list...

On 03 May 2001 17:04:37 -0500, Eric Sandeen wrote:
> It's highly unlikely that this has anything to do with XFS or our
> installer... this stuff should have come straight out of original Red
> Hat RPMs.

Thanks for the reply,
    That's what I thought, but wanted to know for sure.  If anyone has
    the information I would appreciate it even though it isn't XFS
    related (or is there a redhat mailing list somewhere... I'll have to
    look for one)
--
Sincerely,
Caleb Land

---
A prayer:
        Lord, protect me from knowing what I don't need to know.
Protect me from even knowing that there are things to know that I
don't know.  Protect me from knowing that I decided not to know about
the things that I decided not to know about.  Amen.
        --Mostly Harmless, Douglas Adams

Email: bokonon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jabber: caleb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM:   RedHatDude