Re: Announce: XFS Release 1.0 for Linux

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Announce: XFS Release 1.0 for Linux
From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 16:13:17 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys -

As a long time user(since beta 3) of XFS, and a long time lurker on the
linux-xfs list, I'd just like to say excellent job, kudos, and cheers..

Its been fun perusing the emails, not always understanding, but always
learning a thing or two in the process..

Again, nice job and thanks for all your hard work :)

--
.djc.
http://evolt.org