Re: the file I forgot...

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: the file I forgot...
From: Galen Arnold <arnoldg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:12:12 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: <cluster-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Steve,

I'll get another kernel built with kdb enabled and boot it with the NMI
settings suggested earlier.  In the meantime, I got lucky and had a crash
from the job I left running last night.  The output is at:

        http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/people/arnoldg/xfs/cr1

Right now I'm voting for b) below-- xfs driving the vm system up the wall.

-Galen

--
+
Galen Arnold, system engineer--systems group       arnoldg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx