the file I forgot...

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: the file I forgot...
From: Galen Arnold <arnoldg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:46:11 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: <sgi-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Here's the file.

And perhaps I spoke too soon.  My 2.4.4-xfs box just locked up solid on
its 4th attempt at iozone (I wanted to keep pounding it a bit longer to
see what happens).  It doesn't panic, it just stops responding (cannot
even answer a ping, console freezes).  I'm going to let it stay in that
state and see if it recovers in a while.
There are no additional 0-order allocation failed messages for the current
run of iozone on xfs--the box just went on holiday...

-Galen

--
+
Galen Arnold, system engineer--systems group       arnoldg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx