For when a new stable release?

To: ML do XFS <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: For when a new stable release?
From: Mário Gamito <mg-listas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:10:57 +0100
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

First of all, my congratulations to the people who worked for bringing
XFS to Linux.
You've done a man's job.

I'm using it now in my /home in an intensive use Samba server and i'm
quite happy with it.

Yet, i'm sad because of the bug(?) which makes ACLs support unuseful.
Am i right?

When there will be a new stable release that fixes it?
I presume the fix is on CVS, but i'd rather wait for the next stable
release in which, i presume, that problem will disappear.

BTW, when that day comes, i suppose i won't have to re-format the
partition, right?
Just compile the kernel with that new release and things will work well,
right?

Thank you.

Mário Gamito
pt is for Portugal