Re: XFS + Oracle Install

To: Tom Carroll <tcarroll@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS + Oracle Install
From: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 19:04:41 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Well, here's a better thought. Install your oracle to Reiser only, leave
it there, put all the things which matter more on xfs, rollback, redo,
archive, data, index, etc. That way you aren't having too many issues with
moving oracle around. Less work I think. Anyway, it's a thought.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA