TAKE - remove the kiobuf from the pagebuf structure

Subject: TAKE - remove the kiobuf from the pagebuf structure
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:59:22 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
The fact that the size of the kiobuf was grown to be huge, and that
1024 buffer heads were automatically allocated for each one made them
somewhat untenable for use within pagebuf. Therefore I have removed
them and the kiobuf code in our tree reverts to the original version.

This should make XFS on a 2.4.4 kernel a more pleasant experience.