Re: Linux 2.4.4 + xfs

To: "Austin Gonyou" <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Linux 2.4.4 + xfs
From: "linux" <dahouet@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 22:01:03 +0200
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

i'm about to finish my migration. (20gb of system)
and i boot from a spare partition with a xfs root filesystem
and there's no first problem.

the annoying thing is that when we will change version of kernel, we
will need new a patch or by hoping that by then, xfs will be integrated into
the kernel.

any experiment is appreciated with this kernel

thanks