Re: RH 7.1 installer errors

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RH 7.1 installer errors
From: Michael Steigman <steigman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 21:05:37 -0400
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I was able to boot the system by passing "devfs=nomount" to the kernel
so the panic was devfs related. Otherwise, things are going swimmingly -
the RAID devices synced up fine and performance seems good to the naked
eye. Since I know next to nothing about devfs, I should probably start
by reading the devfs FAQ (as you mention on the XFS page :-0)

In the meantime, any other pointers are welcome. Thanks.

Michael