Re: severe fs corruption

To: Mike Burger <mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: severe fs corruption
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:28:46 -0400
Cc: Lennert Buytenhek <buytenh@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Mike Burger wrote:

Do you know what was going on when the system crashed?

Try running xfs_check on the device containing /usr
send us the output.
It will give a lot of warnings if the FS in mounted but it might
give us and idea of what is going on.

the other option is to wade around with xfs_db but I really don't want
to getting into that just yet.

--
Russell Cattelan