TAKE - more memory allocation changes

Subject: TAKE - more memory allocation changes
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:53:28 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Shrink the xfs inode size by 68 bytes, add a new memory allocation
flag to indicate that disk I/O during page freeing within the
allocation path is OK. Where it is simple to figure out add this
to memory allocation calls, this hits the inode cache which is a
big user and the transaction structure itself.