Re: Automount broken in version 0.10?

To: kenneth.leung@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Automount broken in version 0.10?
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:44:02 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I suspect someone else will have more to say on this, but I would tend to
look to Redhat for a fix for this, we have no changes in the automounter
area, so the chances are this is a Wolverine problem. Have you checked
on the wolverine mailing lists and with redhats bug databases for problems
in this area?

Steve