Re: Kernel 2.4.3, patch 04/01 and hangs

To: GCS <gcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Kernel 2.4.3, patch 04/01 and hangs
From: Adam Cioccarelli <alciocca@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:49:10 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Laszlo,

take a look at http://www.lwn.net/2001/0405/kernel.php3

"...The 2.4.3 release, in particular, has drawn a few complaints. Most
have to do with processes locking up, a problem which is still unsolved as
of this writing..."

Adam Cioccarelli (B.E Mechanical)                Adam.Cioccarelli@xxxxxxxxxx
Database Administrator                           Phone: +43 1 536 89 7725
                                                 Fax:   +43 1 536 89 7719
ecetra Central European e-Finance AG             Mobile:+43 664 181 4195