Re: XFS prerelease 0.10 test2 images It's for Wolverine (RH 7.0.91 a

To: Chris Croswhite <ccroswhite@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS prerelease 0.10 test2 images It's for Wolverine (RH 7.0.91 aka RH71 beta 2)
From: Chris Croswhite <ccroswhite@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:47:37 -0800
Cc: b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx, thebs@xxxxxxxxxxx, Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>, Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, linux-xfs-announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Stupid me.  I just had to look for it (next time I will open my eyes).

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Croswhite wrote:

This would be my problem. Could someone point me in the direction of the Wolverine images?

Thanks,
Chris

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Re: XFS prerelease 0.10 test2 images  It's for Wolverine (7.0.91
aka 7.1 beta 2)

Chris Croswhite wrote:

I have tried the iso image.  However, everytime time I place
in disc one of RH7.0, the installer indicates that the wrong disc
is installed.  I have inserted disc 2 of RH7.0 also to no avail.
Am I missing/using something here?

 >From my understanding, the PR 0.10 releases are for RedHat
"Wolverine" aka 7.0.91 aka 7.1 beta 2.

-- TheBS

P.S.  7.0.90 aka 7.1 beta [1] was "Fisher"