TAKE - fix compilation of realtime code

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: TAKE - fix compilation of realtime code
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:22:23 -0600
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
This is just pushing code into the tree and out of my workarea, this
is not useful yet, as there is still no way to direct I/O requests to
the realtime device.

Date:  Wed Mar  7 12:19:24 PST 2001
Workarea:  jen.americas.sgi.com:/src/lord/xfs-linux.2.4

The following file(s) were checked into:
  bonnie.engr.sgi.com:/isms/slinx/2.4.x-xfs

Modid:  2.4.x-xfs:slinx:89231a
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_rtalloc.c - 1.63
        - make realtime code compile - fix division issues and incorrectly
turned
          off code.

linux/fs/xfs/Makefile - 1.117
        - Break realtime and grio apart as build options

linux/fs/xfs/xfsrtstubs.c - 1.11
        - move growfs_rt stub into the stub file where it belongs

linux/fs/xfs/xfs_fsops.c - 1.64
        - move growfs_rt code out of here