qmail xfs

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: qmail xfs
From: Sid Wilroy <sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 16:18:46 -0600
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
You guys rock!! I installed xfs to test qmail qeueing. Got the cpu load up to
40 using uptime. No server carsh!!! I couldn't enter a command but it didn't
crash and kept processing mail. I'm very new to xfs so maybe someone could
point me into the right direction about optimizing xfs. Currently I only have
one file system running xfs /var/qmail/queue. Has anyone else setup xfs on
linux dealing with mail queues?