Re: xfs_mount manpage

To: Thomas Graichen <graichen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, thomas.graichen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: xfs_mount manpage
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 09:30:56 -0600
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
> wasn't there a manpage describing the xfs mount-options? - looks it
> got lost in the xfs-cmds restructuring ... (but maybe i only did
> not find it :-)

I asked this question myself the other day. Some mount options are described
here:

Documentation/filesystems/xfs.txt

this does not currently mention kio and kiocluster.

I think a patch was submitted to the mount maintainer containing man
page updates for xfs options - but I may be mis-remembering that.

Steve