RE: less data lost, more fs corruption

To: "'linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx '" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: less data lost, more fs corruption
From: Scott Smyth <SSmyth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:14:41 -0800
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi;

I have been seeing the same problem in very specific cases of
using software RAID 1 and accessing a Samba share with smbclient.
I never see it any other time and not every time in this
configuration.  In addition, it seems to help reproduce this
if the RAID 1 is resyncing and smbclient is doing more than
16 clients in a 64 MB configuration on the server.  Therefore,
it is doing some swap.

I applied Andy's patch and am trying to reproduce again.

thanks, Scott