Re: 2.4.1-ac2 merge ?

To: "Martin K. Petersen" <mkp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2.4.1-ac2 merge ?
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 11:23:06 -0600
Cc: sooo lame <kszysiu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Comments: In-reply-to "Martin K. Petersen" <mkp@linuxcare.com> message dated "03 Feb 2001 19:11:22 -0500."
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
If this is the fix which is in 2.4.2-pre1 then that might be the
easier thing to apply, it is pretty small, there are some serial
console changes which may land on top of kdb code in the xfs tree
though (but I would like those because my kdb serial line is running
at 9600 because of flow control issues).

I may merge this stuff in, but I will have to ask around internally
first - other people are using our tree.

Steve