Mouse detection with graphic installer

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mouse detection with graphic installer
From: Russ Ingram <ringram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 17:11:58 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I've been trying to install the XFS version of RH7 from the
RH7.0-SGI-XFS_PR.iso CD and keep running into a mouse problem that I
hope someone has some way around.  My problem is that the PS2 mouse
port on my system doesn't work but it is still detected by the kernel
and by the graphical installer as the default mouse type.  I want it
to use the mouse that is connected to the serial port instead.  Anyone
have a workaround for this?

Russ

--
Russ Ingram