REASSIGN 811747 - Report of XFS data corruption on hard system crash

To: raa@xxxxxxx
Subject: REASSIGN 811747 - Report of XFS data corruption on hard system crash
From: pv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (nb@xxxxxxx)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 09:06:08 -0800 (PST)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Webexec: webpvupdate,pvincident
Webpv: oldchicago.americas.sgi.com
View Incident:
http://co-op.engr.sgi.com/BugWorks/code/bwxquery.cgi?search=Search&wlong=1&view_type=Bug&wi=811747

*Assigned Engineer : raa               Submitter : pj
 Project : xfs                        *Assigned Group : xfs-linux
 Opened Date : 01/04/01               *Modified User : nb
*Modified User Domain : sgi.com       *Description :
A customer from an unknown user site sent email to
devprogram@xxxxxxx, which resulted in an email thread
with myself, pj@xxxxxxx, during which thread he
reported the following xfs data corruption problem.
I told him I would pass his report on to the xfs folks,
but I didn't even hint that he would ever receive any
follow-up.  Do with the following as you like.  If it
doesn't help you make xfs a better product, then don't
worry about this report.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (REASSIGN)
From: nb@xxxxxxx (BugWorks)
Date: Jan 15 2001 09:06:08AM