CVS problems?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CVS problems?
From: Rajagopal Ananthanarayanan <ananth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:09:29 -0800
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
One of the users of XFS is having problems when
trying to obtain the latest CVS trees. Most of
us inside SGI do not use the CVS tree, since
we have a mirror of the tree on internal servers.
Can those of you who use CVS please comment on
this issue below?

        It is exactly what I do whenever I run into these
        problems, yet your cvs sever does not send
        the changed files. I have had to literally
        cd into the dir of the offending file, delete it
        and do a cvs update in that dir to get latest rev.

thanks,

Rajagopal Ananthanarayanan ("ananth")
Member Technical Staff, SGI.