Re: stress test on ppc

To: Thomas Graichen <graichen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, thomas.graichen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: stress test on ppc
From: "Nathan Scott" <nathans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:03:05 -0400
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
hi Thomas,

On Nov 9,  2:33pm, Thomas Graichen wrote:
> Subject: stress test on ppc
> all in all it looks quite fine so far i think (my first stress
> test at all :-) ... one thing is not really clear to me: why
> it says "[not run] this test requires a valid $SCRATCH_DEV" if
> i have a valid scratchdev defined in the config.common file -
> any ideas (before i look into it)?

from a look at stress/common.rc i'd say your SCRATCH_DEV
is either failing the "_is_block_dev" call (which isn't
very clean - i'll checkin a new version in a second) or
your SCRATCH_DEV is the same as your TEST_DEV (which is
not allowed).

> 001 28s ...
> 002 - output mismatch (see 002.out.bad)
> 2a3,21
> > 002: [: 2    : integer expression expected
> > 002: [: 3    : integer expression expected

can you send me the output from "sh -x 002"? - looks like
the lstat64 output/filtering is off with the pixies.

thanks.

--
Nathan